Chloroquine is a medication mainly used to prevent and to treat malaria. This includes malaria due to Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium malariae, Plasmodium ovale, and certain strains of Plasmodium falciparum.
Uses Of Chloroquine (other Than Malaria)- “RED LIP”
- a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints and resulting in painful deformity and immobility, especially in the fingers, wrists, feet, and ankles.
Extra intestinal amoebiasis
- A person with extraintestinal amebiasis has infection by this parasite in tissues outside the intestines. The liver is the most common location for the infection.
Discoid lupus erythematosus
- (DLE) is a chronic skin condition of sores with inflammation and scarring favoring the face, ears, and scalp and at times on other body areas.
- Occurs as a result of increased activity of the immune system, particularly a cell-mediated immune response fighting the leprosy bacillus or remnants of dead bacilli.
- Infectious mononucleosis, or “mono”, is an infection usually caused by the Epstein-Barr virus. The virus spreads through saliva, which is why it’s sometimes called “kissing disease.”
- produced or precipitated by light reaction of the body
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!